2007年5月16日水曜日

Essay1

Self-introduction

Hi! My name is Sae Miyagawa. Please call me”Sae”. I am a student of Kumamoto Gakuen University. My major is English. It is difficult for me to study English, but I like it.
My hobbies are playing tennis, traveling and listening to music. When I was a high school student, I belonged to tennis club, but I don’t join any clubs now., so I usually playing tennis only once a week in gymnastics. I want to play tennis more.
And last year, I took a trip to Tokyo and Kyoto. I had a wonderful time there. My best friend lives in Tokyo, so I went there to see her. She took me some places. For example, Disneyland, her university and so on. I had a great time, but I like Kumamoto the best ,because life of Kumamoto is quieter than there.
Before I go to bed, I always listen to music. I usually listen to Western music to implore my listening power. I sometimes listen to Japanese pop songs. My favorite song is “I.ZA.NA.I.ZU.KI”. It is so cool! I recommend you to listen to this song.

I have never been to your country. I want to go there as soon as possible! I’m looking forward to meeting you! Next time, Please tell me about your country and yourself.