2007年9月7日金曜日

Disney Land


I took a trip to Tokyo from 5Th to 7Th with my friends.
First day, we took the 9:10 a.m. flight to Tokyo. We arrived there around 11:ooa.m Haneda airport. After eating, we went to Disney land by bus:)
I went there after an interval of 1 year, so I was looking forward to going there for a long time!

This day, there are not so a lot of people there, so we could ride smoothly a lot of kind of attractions. For example, space mountain, big thunder mountain and so on.

Every time I ride space mountain, it excited me! Last summer, I rode this attraction 5 times, but this day I rode it only 3 times, so I wanted to ride more:)
I like Space mountain the best!


When we were in Disney land, we had Minny's ears on our head!
These ears suits Yuka and Mai very well! They ware cute:)
TDL let me forget to think about reality. Thank you very much!!!!!

0 件のコメント: