2007年11月13日火曜日

Book review2-7


I read The Adventures of TOM SAWYER. It written by MARK TWAIN. He is one of the famous literature and I learned about himself at American literature class. At this class, I watched 'Adventures of Huckleberry Finn'. It let me think about segregation. Also, Huck Finn enters this book, so I chose this book.


Tom Sawyer doesn't like go to school and work and the other hand he likes adventure very much. One day Huck Finn who is his good friend and Tom go to the graveyard to see ghost. This night they doesn't see any ghosts, but they witness the scene that three men, Muff Potter, Injun Joe and the doctor, dig the Hoss William's grave. When they were digging his grave, they quarrel about money and bad memories. Finally, Muff Potter kill the doctor. Tom and Huck witness this scene and they can't forget this scene, so they are unhappy.


I have not read this book yet, so I will try to read all this book as soon as possible.

0 件のコメント: