2007年11月6日火曜日

Book review2-6


This week, I read 'MARY QUEEN OF SCOTS'. In fact, I have read this book before, but I didn't read all of this book, so I chose this one:)

Mary is a one of famous queens in the 1500s in Scots, do you know her? For the first time to be queen, she was one week old. I was surprised this thing. Do you believe it? and also, when she was sixteen, she was a queen of France. If I were her, I would not bear the life as a queen. This is why I want to play with friends and I want to have freedom. The more I read this book, the more I want to know about her. I am interested in world history, so I will try to read books what is kinds of world history or historic parson.

This story was a little longer than I thought, so I took much time to read this book, but I could know about her and background of this times, so I am satisfied to chose this book very much.

0 件のコメント: