2007年11月27日火曜日

Book review2-8


I read 'Little Women' this week. Do you k now this story? I have seen this DVD in American literature class. I like this movie, so I chose it to read.

Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy are sisters. Their father is away in the war, so they live with their mother. and also they don't have much money. they are poor, but their happy, because sisters are good term and mother is kind. I read this book and I felt family love is very important than money. I think it is important to feel happy life. This book let me think about my family afresh.

I like my family very much, so I think I should thankful to my family. Thank you very much.

It is not difficult to read book and I want a lot of people to read it!!!!

1 件のコメント:

Yui I. さんのコメント...

I like this story. I think this story give us something important things.