2007年11月3日土曜日

KOREA:)

I took a trip to Pusan from 31 October to 2 November with my friends. I went there for the first time, so I got a little nerves before going there. We went to Pusan by passenger ship(New camellia). After taking 5 hours, we arrived at Pusan port:) First, we went to Hotel which we stayed and check into the Hotel. After that, we went to Ishii to eat YAKINIKU!!!! Look at these pictures! It looks delicious, doesn't is? It tasted really good and I ate my stomach distends:) hahaha!! After eating, we went shopping near the market. There are a lot of shops, and prices were really cheap, so I was really grad about this thing. At there I bought a lot of goods, for example clothes, cosmetic and souvenirs. I enjoyed shopping very much. After shopping at the market, we went to super market and got snacks and so on. After that we went back our Hotel and we talked in our room for a long time while we were eating cup nodule, drinking beers. I had really good time on the first day:)

2 件のコメント:

Yuuka♡ さんのコメント...

Let's go Korea again soon!
Please uproad our picture which we took in the ferry wearing unique costume:) haha!

saki さんのコメント...

KOREA------♪♪
I wasw very exciting to read your blog!!! you had a good time!!
I want to go there.I like korean food☆★