2007年12月24日月曜日

Book review2-12


Mark Miles a and his son Andy are having a bad morning, because one of the driver whose name is Gary got a bad arm and he can't drive this day. But the truck have to go France. Just then Kim Parker whose father is a one of drivers arrived at the office. They find that she has took a licence to drive a truck, so she undertook to drive the truck to France. Andy can speak French and read a map, so Andy decided to go with Kim to help her. On the way to France they encounter with dangerous things.

I read this story with fun! There are a lot of pictures in this book, so I could read with easy. I have driver's licence, but I don't drive a car. This is why I'm afraid that if I meet with accident. But I want to go some place by own car, so I will practice to drive!

0 件のコメント: