2008年1月12日土曜日

Book review2-14


I read 'VAMPIRE KILLER'. I don't like horror story, but it is not scary. This story is written manga-style, so I felt it is winding to read. Colin Miller doesn't have job, so he looks for his job so hard. However there are a lot of people who want to get their job, so it is difficult for him to find new job. One day he finds a paper of job offer and he phones the number and goes to interview. There are not any information on the paper, so he doesn't know what he does. After interview, he finds this job is to kill vampire! He wants to get money, so he become a vampire killer. On midnight, he went to a house where vampire lives in with a professor. They go there to kill vampire, but they can't do, but thanks to the sun, he goes out this house safely.

It is easy to read this book. Do you believe vampire? I don't believe and I don't want to see vampire!!!!

0 件のコメント: